It was such a beautiful day that we decided to get out and enjoy it! Teri and I got together and took the girls to Pizza Hut and the park. We had such a good time watching them play and listening to them talk and sing. When it was time to go of course they didn't want leave one another, and they always want to spend the night together. I gave in and Anna is spending her 1st night with a friend. I figured Emily would be upset but, I think she is enjoying being the only child tonight. She has made a huge accomplishment (in her eyes), she opened the refrigerator for the first time by herself. I told her to go and get her milk cup and usually she calls Anna, but this time Anna's not here. She yelled "I did it", "I did it" and of course we said our usual yah, your my big girl!!
14 years ago






Where are y'all living and what park did y'all go to? It looks like fun!!!
ReplyDeleteI second Shonna's post... where are you and Teri living? Montgomery is my guess because Teri said Anna Beth went to Frazer but I am not sure..
ReplyDelete