
Here's the girls with their valentine presents.

They were so excited to open them!

They were disney princess snow globes that play music! They are so pretty and the snow never stops spinning. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day! We didn't do too much but had a great time spending the day with our two girls!!
Love the red shirts - you are such a neat mom to dress them for the occasion w/ the bows and everything!! I always wanted the Disney snowglobes!! They should start collecting them now. Great gift to pass on to daughters on day:)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Cute header... how'd you do that? Love the new look on the blog!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Lori you dress you girls so cute for the occasion. I also love you header and layout, let us in on how you did the header.
ReplyDeleteSorry I meant your girls and your header. I guess I forgot how to use the word your LOL!
ReplyDeleteCutie-pie girls!! I collected Snow globes as a girl-- I have tons of them at my parents' house. :) Cute blog header! I am in the middle of redoing mine now. I can't seem to settle on what I want to do with it! :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't even tried to do a header yet. I'm going to tackle it when I have some "free time" Thanks for the info!
ReplyDelete