Friday, June 12, 2009

Splish, Splash in the backyard!

My little water bug!!
Anna looking like she just finished an Olympic race.

Emily stayed busy trying to balance on her float!


Slide Anna, Slide!!!

Emily prefers the pool to the slip and slide.


Last year at Target's summer clearance sale I bought a soft side pool with attachable shade for 7.00 dollars. We filled it up the other day and the girls love it. It is small but a lot of fun for them. We also got a slip and slide the other day to add to the fun! Slip and slides have come a long way since my child hood! Here are some pictures of my girls playing in the backyard with their water toys.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Jason should've demonstrated how to go down the slip n slide !LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day!! We're thinking of getting a pool like this for J too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a small pool also that mine play in too. I would love to get a bigger one, shoot I would love to have and inground. The girls look like they are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like they are having a blast!! I can't wait until Friday to see what Baby Wilson #3 is..... :)

    ReplyDelete