Wednesday, June 10, 2009

To catch things up a bit....

Sorry it has been awhile since my last post. I have been struggling to get rid of a head cold. The doctor put me on antibiotics, which I was trying to avoid! Now the infection seems to be gone but I am still drowning with congestion! It is better than it was, at one point I was wondering if I would ever be able to breathe through my nose again!
We also had our 1st and possibly last yard sale! We didn't do too well with getting rid of stuff. When you are out there from 6 a.m. until 12:00 in the heat and then you have to re-pack all the stuff you carried out or most of it, it's just not worth it! It was a two family yard sale and either one of us made over 90 dollars a piece. I should have taken a picture of all the stuff, it was unreal! What was funny to me was how people would try to talk you down from just a quarter! How cheap can you be? So we will be making a trip to the salvation army with a very large drop off!
That afternoon after the yard sale we took the girls fishing at a friends pond. They had a blast and despite how tired I was it was fun watching them reel in their catch! Once again, I am sorry but I didn't remember my camera! I wish I had because Anna and Emily caught some pretty big fish for their size. After we caught a mess of fish (about 20) we cleaned and fried them with some french fries right there by the pond. The girls thought that was great! We got home about 9 p.m. and after our showers we slept very hard! We even slept right through church and didn't wake up until after 10 a.m.! We will be going back to that pond and I won't forget my camera when we do!
I will be going for the ultrasound on the 19th to confirm the baby's sex! I will let everyone know what we find out! Some of you may already know what we feel like we are having from an earlier ultrasound that I posted on face book. I wanted to wait and post the official ultrasound on here!! Everything has still be going good with this pregnancy and we pray it continues to be this way!

5 comments:

  1. I am trying to catch up on reading the blogs!! Looks like you guys had a great vacation at the beach!! You look so, so cute and GREAT!! I looked at the ultrasound picture and (not that you asked and I know you said you have your opinion), it looks like a boy to me!! I am no doctor, just "something" tells me that's what it is!! I guess I will have to check on the 19th!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. Can't wait to see what you're having, and I'm sure you can't either. Oh and as for Aiden and his floaties he floats unless he holds his hands up then he goes under. He amazes me to, Bailey would not have anything to do w/ it. I think he will be swimming alone in the next year or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! Summer colds are the worst- I can't imagine being pregnant AND have a cold! :( I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has flown by! Is it time already to find out the sex?!? Wow~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to hear what you're having!! I don't do yard sales at ALL!! Awful waste of time and energy but some people have the gift. Carrie makes tons of money at them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...busy, busy, busy!!! I hope you get rid of that yucky congestion, but I remember that being one of my biggest complaints (lucky me!!) when I was pregnant - lots of mucus!!!

    Boy or girl...that baby is a blessing and I know you will love it no matter the gender:) Wouldn't it be fun to have a little Jason around thought?!?! Can't wait for your post on the 19th...

    ReplyDelete