14 years ago
Monday, January 5, 2009
A fun, friendly gathering..
We went to Teri and Scott's on Friday night for dinner and to let the girls exchange gifts. Everyone's schedule has been so busy this just happened to be the earliest we could get together. We all had a wonderful time watching the girls open and play with their presents. I can remember when we first met Teri, Scott and Anna Beth. Emily was about 2 weeks old and we thought Anna and Anna Beth would enjoy playing together. It took those two awhile before they would play without fussing or crying about something or another. Now they get along very well, as a matter of fact when they are playing you wouldn't even know they are in the house. We are glad of this! Teri made some yummy chicken lasanga and Kristy brought some wonderful spinach and artichoke dip. I got away easy this time and brought a Mrs. Smith's apple pie and vanilla icecream. It was so easy and just like home-made! We decided us girls (the momma's) needed a new pic together. From the pictures you can see how silly it got! I laughed until my eyes watered. We all had such fun! I can't wait until the next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Looks like such a fun time. It's great that your girls have friends their age that you two are friends with the parents. Great pictures of you and Jason - I liked them all!
ReplyDeleteWe had a great time. We;ll do again soon!
ReplyDeleteOkay...so I just had a chance to watch the slideshow all the way through. You DID put that crazy picture of us on there! Ha! We were so silly!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a great time. I love it when the adults can actually get together and have fun for a change!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! I hope we can all get together soon.
ReplyDeleteFUNNY pics of you mommas!! LOVE the pics of Anna and Emily on your blog! You are doing an excellent job with your new camera!!! Isn't it fun to capture their beauty through your lens?
ReplyDelete