
Looking at this picture helps me to understand the comments I have been getting! Due in November? What?!?! Are you sure? Is it twins? I am starting out in some of the maternity clothes that I wore at the end of my pregnancy with Emily!

Emily didn't want to look at me or sit still for this!

This little river otter was very entertaining!

I love his water somersaults!

Look at all the turtles!

Emily and Daddy watching the monkeys.

Last but not least fun at the zoo play area.

Anna is really making this bird work!

Weeeee!

Oooo, Anna is shaking the ropes!
We will try not to post about the zoo too much but we are members and go often! The girls love watching all the animals and since the play area has been updated they love it too!
I can't imagine how big I would get and how fast with a 3rd, b/c with Aiden I blew up like a balloon quick!!!!! Looks like they had a great time.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! I have been talking about taking Caroline to the zoo, so we may just have to call y'all to go with us when we are up that way:)
ReplyDeleteBTW, you look cute to me!!!
Jack and I want to go to the zoo with everyone too so we're coming with Shonna and Caroline!! LOL Looks like tons of fun.
ReplyDeleteYou're probably bigger b/c it's a big, healthy baby BOY!! You know, the girls are petite but those boys need room to move and grow:) You look great!!
You look cute to me too! They are all different because with John Luke I was as big as a whale and with this one I have not gotten as big. BUT the day is coming! I will blow up overnight!!!!! Either way, they are all precious and worth every single extra pound and every single bit of pain!! (I have always heard that with boys you get bigger than with girls so maybe thats it!)
ReplyDeleteYou look great...don't you worry about those comments people make! Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteI finally got back to looking at my blogs! Sorry I haven;t posted recently. Looking backthrough your posts, it looks like your girls had a graet time dying those Easter eggs and with the tea party at Granny's. I wish I had a 2 story doll house when I was a little girl, they will have a blast when it gets finished!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree with everyone else, you look GREAT and have that pregnancy glow! Enjoy it and, as you know, it is worth every second!! Maybe it IS a boy!
Oh, and those graduation, ballet and preschool pictures were so cute! Anna does look like such a big girl in her cap and gown!!
Keep updating your profile picture, I started doing that with Emmie and didn;t do the last few months and now I wish I had!!
You look great! Don't let anyone tell you any different. You can ask Michelle. I was only 5 months pregnant with Katherine at her wedding and I looked like I was going to pop any day!! I actually lost the weight faster the 2nd time around though. Anyway, like I said, you look great! The girls are beautiful!
ReplyDelete