Monday, October 27, 2008

Closing ceremony for T-ball.

Recieving her trophy

Us together


The whole team together



Anna with her trophy.





The closing ceremony went well, except for the weather. It was freezing outside and everyone was in a hurry to get back indoors!! You can barely reconize the girls they look like little eskimos all bundled up. Anna got her trophy and was very excited about it. They also got free hotdogs and soda. Now we will have some afternoons to relax instead of rushing to the ball field, it is going to be a nice change.

4 comments:

  1. What fun...I can't wait for Sarah Katherine to have those fun times. Don't know what is up with computers and pictures. I ask Randy, see if he knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know y'all are glad for it to be over!

    I think I read somewhere that maybe another one is in the future... I think that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Anna That I am very proud of the hard work she did for that trophy!Tell her it looks like a nice one. Real pretty! I hope next year the games will be at a time I could come see them.

    Love ya Sissy

    ReplyDelete