Here is her painting of a chinese fan.
Here is Anna with her chinese fan that really came from China!!
I know I already did one post today, but I had to share this. I hope it is as funny to you as it was to me. Anna has been on this chinese fan kick, don't know where she got this inspiration. Wednesday when she came home from school she said "Mom I painted you a chinese fan!" I thought she did a pretty good job. This morning I asked her teacher if they were studying chinese fans and she said no. I told her why I was asking and she said that is funny because their prize today just happens to be a chinese fan. They get a prize each Friday for reciting their bible verse for the week. Anna was so excited to show me her fan, it says "Smile Jesus loves you." She said Mom you know why this fan is so special to me? I asked if it was because today was her teachers last day and that would be the last prize she gave her. She said "no it's not that!" She said "this fan is very special and I will never, ever forget it because I think it is really from China." I told her most stuff is from China! She said "no Mom I think it is a REAL CHINESE FAN and it was REALLY made in China!!!!" The seriousness in her voice just cracked me up. I still can't get her to understand what I was trying to say!
I know I already did one post today, but I had to share this. I hope it is as funny to you as it was to me. Anna has been on this chinese fan kick, don't know where she got this inspiration. Wednesday when she came home from school she said "Mom I painted you a chinese fan!" I thought she did a pretty good job. This morning I asked her teacher if they were studying chinese fans and she said no. I told her why I was asking and she said that is funny because their prize today just happens to be a chinese fan. They get a prize each Friday for reciting their bible verse for the week. Anna was so excited to show me her fan, it says "Smile Jesus loves you." She said Mom you know why this fan is so special to me? I asked if it was because today was her teachers last day and that would be the last prize she gave her. She said "no it's not that!" She said "this fan is very special and I will never, ever forget it because I think it is really from China." I told her most stuff is from China! She said "no Mom I think it is a REAL CHINESE FAN and it was REALLY made in China!!!!" The seriousness in her voice just cracked me up. I still can't get her to understand what I was trying to say!






How cute is that!!
ReplyDeleteThat is great stuff.
ReplyDelete