Thursday, October 2, 2008

We did it again!!!

Team Pride!!!
We got a hit!!

Here she is tagged out, didn't even get to 1st base.





The game tonight was awesome, we beat the team that we have lost against so many times!! Maybe this winning trend will last the rest of the season. Doesn't hurt to have high hopes, right?
I got some good pictures of Anna playing and some of her with friends while they were in the dug-out.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go girls!!

    Maybe you posting about these games is bringing them luck...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!! Keep it up!!

    Being the lover of sports that I am, I am looking forward to those kind of days with John Parker and Sawyer. Jeremy and I are both very competitive, so I hope it rubs off on the boys as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, that's my girl!!

    ReplyDelete